The Institute of Financial Operations & Leadership are launching our Procure To Pay Practitioner Certification programme on September 16th 2020.
The programme has been in development for over 18 months with input from over 40 subject matter experts, researchers and course development specialists.
The course will provide learners with an in-depth understanding go the end to end P2P cycle along with how to;
- Plan for and establish a P2P environment
- Manage and lead change for P2P
- Develop and embed new processes
- Accounts Payable changes and solutions
- Implement P2P Automation solutions
- Utilize payment solutions and mitigate risk of payments fraud
- Manage and develop P2P teams
- Please note – These are just some of the key subjects
Each learner will spend around 140 hours completing the course in up to 18 months and will receive the coveted CP2P designation and certificate from IFOL upon successful completion.
The programme will be the most comprehensive and advanced education programme for P2P available in the US, Canada, UK and Europe.
Those interested can find our more and register initial interest now and benefit from a launch reduced enrolment rate and inclusive IFOL membership.