Maintaining your status and keeping your Certification active allows you to continue to display the designation you’ve earned after your name and shows employers that you are committed to your professional development.
After completing your certification, you will automatically be invited to become a Certified Member of the Institute of Financial Operations and Leadership – this will provide you with access to;
- Annual certification updates
- Monthly live continuing education live masterclasses with the IFOL Education Team & Trainers
- The IFOL library of on-demand finance masterclasses (60+ hours of content)
- All IFOL live and on-demand best practice webinars
- IFOL’s monthly newsletter and weekly updates
- Exclusive discounts to IFOL’s conferences and events
Membership fees are paid annually and are non-refundable. The first year of membership after completing CAPS, CAPM or CAPP certification is offered with a 50% discount from the standard pricing listed below;
- United Kingdom and Europe £130.00
- United States, Canada and Rest of World $160.00
Aside from Certified Membership, IFOL offer various membership plans for those who would like to join the global community, maintain continuous professional development and attend webinars, events and much more.
Find out more about membership levels with IFOL and join here